Thursday 1 January 2015

The Blog In 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Wishing you all a safe and happy 2015!
It's two thousand and fifteen. 

At the beginning of 2014, I did a post with some personal goals to complete during the year. I managed to fulfil some of those goals which I am proud of, but this year I wanted to do something different. I wanted to make some goals in regards to this little blog. Some may call it their "blogging resolutions" blah blah and they all type the same thing. I have come up with some different goals for my blog that hopefully you really enjoy!


1. Posts: Okay so this may be the most common one, but I really want to make a solid commitment to uploading posts more often. I haven't come up with a schedule or anything because THE PRESSURE! But I'm planning to post regularly!

2. Experiment: I don't know about you, but I'm getting sick of the way my blog photos look. I always battle with lighting and my photos just look a bit flat. This year, I want to mix my blog photos up by adding more textures, different backgrounds and angles {#fotofancy}. 

3. Nerd Files: YASSS, 2015 will be the glorious return of The Nerd Files which, for those who don't know, is a series on my blog where I talk about all the nerdy things in my life. It's one of my favourite types of posts to write and I'M BRINGING IT BACK!

4. Blog Design: Another common one, but I have had the same blog design since I started blogging. I have tried redoing it multiple times and didn't like the outcome, but I will attempt to do it again and see how I go! But if you recommend any blog designers who are budget friendly, let me know! :)

What are your blogging resolutions for this year?
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig