Saturday 3 January 2015

Festive Faves 2014

Hope you enjoy the few products that I have loved and used for the second half of December which happen to be more on the festive side. When I say festive, I didn't mean the colour red, COINCIDENCE! I mean the prodz that I generally enjoyed using during the festive season! :D

First up is what I would gladly say is my favourite red lipstick of all time!! I don't own that many reds but NARS Audacious Lipstick in "Rita" knocks them out of the park. I literally wrote a whole post dedicated to this baby {It's HERE}. The perfect scarlet red that suits my skin tone properly without making my face look like a tomato or dull. ALSO, the perfect Christmas Lipstick!


I wouldn't say that I normally match my nails with my lipstick but for some reason the Holiday season brought the wild out of me! I have had the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in "Cherry Red" in my collection for ages but use it during the party seasons during the year as it again, is the perfect cherry-ish red. Looks great with glitter too might I add. As it was like Christmas week with my whhhoolleeee family, I needed something that would last and this baby did a good 4 days without chipping!

And finally, the last product that I have been obsessed with this month has well and truly been The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Body Polish. It smells amazing, fills the whole bathroom with sweet cranberries. The jelly texture mixed with soft granules make the perfect scrub for every day use! 

Dat's it homeslice. A full year of monthly faves done and dusted!
I'M READY FOR THE NEW YEAR!
{also the full 2014 sha-bang of faves will be uploaded soon}
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig