Sunday 18 January 2015

Caramel Flirt

Lately I have abandoned the big ol' bulky palettes and switched to using mono shadows for every day use. One in particular that I can't get enough of is from The Body Shop and it is one of their Color Crush Eyeshadows in "Caramel Flirt". When I swatched this shadow in store, it was pretty but I honestly didn't think much of it. That was until I took it home and tried it on for the first time and holy moly. It was love at first sight. Gettit, eye jokes. PAAAAh. 


There are a whopping 16 mono shades available from The Body Shop and the packaging is super cute being clear so that you can easily spot the shade you want. Like I said before, I bought the shade "Caramel Flirt" which is what I would call a light bronzy brown shade. The eyeshadow is richly pigmented with first swipe, it also has a pearlised finish and looks incredibly natural on the lid. I use this shade alone {swatched above with a primer underneath} but sometimes I use a dark brown with grey undertones on the outer corner to add some extra dimension. Add some mascara and a red lip. Boom, done.

You can use the shadow wet or dry but I prefer to apply it dry but I'd assume that if you apply it wet, the colour would be more intense. What I was impressed with the most is that these eyeshadows are so silky and creamy when you use them, as a result, they are so easy to blend. I honestly can't fault anything with this shadow, I will be using and repurchasing this shade forever!

Have you tried any makeup from The Body Shop before?
I would love to know your thoughts!
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig