Tuesday 27 January 2015

January Faves 2015

Although January has been exciting month with all the new beauty products that I received and bought for Christmas, I haven't really left the house and makeup has been pretty minimal and repetitive. I had heaps of spare time to get some blogging things done and I hope you guys have liked the new blog design, photo layout and regular posts! I am STOKED with my blog right now!! :D

Bare Minerals The Magic Act Palette
Aside from my mono shadow from The Body Shop, the eyeshadows in this holiday palette have been my go-to. I am literally obsessed with the last three shades in the palette as they look amaZING together. The quality is superb, they blend like a dream and they last all day. I will admit that I haven't used the blushes to their full potential this month as I have been using others. But I have used them each once and I really like how they have a sculpting effect to them. I have to build up the lighter shades but all around, great blushes!

Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray
Ever since I cut my hair short, I have to put more effort into how it looks as some days it looks great and others, not so much. I love using this spray after I pop out of the shower and let my hair air dry more than using it to add texture when it's dry. For me, this works best as my hair is out of control wavy and curly and it needs a bit of somethin' somethin' to tame it while making the curls look like nice waves. I hope that made sense.. Either way, wonder product dad-daa-daaaaaa.


Mecca Cosmetica To Save Eyes SPF 30 Hydrating Eye Cream
I got this product in one of the Mecca Beauty Loop boxes and it was pushed away to the sample drawer. As it is summer in Aus, I thought I would whip it out for a little sun protection under my eyes. I love this thing. It has a roller ball application which feels sooooo lovely under the eyes. The coldness makes my eyes feel soothed, moisturised and more awake. I haven't gone a day without using this eye cream!

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
I actually haven't used this concealer for ages and brought it out again when my under eye bags were not up to chanel standard. I like how it conceals like a boss and then brightens the area for faking awake peepers. Fave drugstore concealer for under my eyes!

MAC "Lovelorn"
Again, every time I have worn makeup this month {like twice a week} I have reached for this one majority of the time and other times I have worn a bold lip. I think this lipstick is what I would describe as a toned down barbie pink. Perfect for every day as it has a lustrous finish.

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette
I have been obsessed with this brow pencil like no tomorrow. The lightest touch and BAM, instant brows! The colour is a perfect match and the spoolie is the perfect firmness to make my brows look incredibly blended and natural.

Yaaaaaahoooo! First favourites done and dusted for the year!! I had heaps of spare time to get some blogging things done and I hope you guys have liked the new blog design, photo layout and regular posts! I am STOKED with my blog right now!! :D
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig