Monday 31 March 2014

Maybelline Express Nail Polish Remover


I'm someone that likes to paint my nails 2-4 times a week {Is that too extreme?} and I needed something to quickly remove my nail polish. Normally, I just use ordinary nail polish remover and cotton wool which was getting on my nerves because it kept ruining the next manicure with little bits of fluff. Also, I would go through so many bottles of nail polish remover it was ridiculous. I decided it was time to find a solution and the Maybelline Express Nail Polish Remover was the answer to my prayers.

It's so simple and easy because all you have to do is dip your nail in and swish it around a couple of times and then it's done. You have to be careful with how hard you press your nail because the liquid can travel upwards your finger which is not a major problem for me - just a little flaw I picked out that some people might be uncomfortable with. But that doesn't stop me from using this product because it actually works so well. I must mention that the smell pretty strong and it does linger which can be a problem for some people but that is to be expected with any type of nail polish remover.

I can't really comment too much on the lasting power of the tub but there seems to be a lot of liquid absorbed into the sponge. I have used this nail polish for about three months and it's still going strong with the exception of trying glitter nail polish which was just a complete disaster! The glitter nail polishes were damaging the sponge on the inside and everything was a mess so it's a no-go with glitter polishes I'm afraid.

Overall, I really love this product! I know it is similar to the Bourjois one but I could never see that one on display at the shops. I'm happy that this product wasn't expensive and I have gotten SO many uses out of it rather than buying a new bottle once every couple of weeks. Definitely worth it in my books.

Have you tried these innovative little tubs before?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I paint my nails about as often as you do and I always look for something to quickly remove my nail polish. this sounds great! Have a great week!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah fantastic! I didn't know that Maybelline had a version. Really want to try these, I love having my nails painted but hate removing polish!x
    strupag.com

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig