Saturday 7 June 2014

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub

Let's be real, Soap & Glory is a well-loved brand in this beauty community and I wanted to see if the hype was worth it. After all the humming and harring about which body scrub to try out, I decided to try out the Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub.




This scrub is so different to the other body scrubs I've tried before, but in a good way. This body scrub is a thick consistency jam packed with little bead thingys. I cant even describe how much I love the scent!! The scent is so amazing, it smells like a mixture of brow sugar and caramel {maple omg so good!}. They should make a candle that smells like this!

I found that this scrub was difficult to move around on dry skin, and that I would have to use damp skin. If you want a harsh body scrub experience, by all means use this scrub on dry skin but I just found it a little too harsh for me personally and that it was rather tough to spread. When you use the scrub with damp legs, it lathers up into a milky type consistency {along with the beady things} and it's so lovely to spread on the skin. It makes my legs feel so soft during and after my shower and the smell lingers like nobody's business.

I wonder if Soap & Glory have the same scented body butter..? Because that would be freaking amazing! Especially for the colder months which are fast approaching. I would recommend this product to anyone that loves a good body scrub!!

What is your favourite body scrub?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Definitely need to check this body scrub out! I have been looking for a body scrub that works...and this may be the next purchase I make! Thanks for review!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds freaking awesome! I popped into sephora the other day but didn't pick up anything from them, I really must soon!

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig