Monday 28 April 2014

O.P.I When Froggy Met Piggy

I can't even begin to explain how much I love The Muppets!! Growing up and watching the muppets movies and their appearances on different shows used to be one of my favourite things to do as a child {coolest kid out. pls, I know}. I kid you not, when the local dvd shop were selling their all their video games back in 2001, I begged my mama to buy me this Muppets racing game and I used to play it constantly all the time because it didn't have a save feature! {wow this is sounding like a nerd files post}. The music, the costumes and the puppets are still magical in my eyes so when I found out that O.P.I had bought out ANOTHER Muppets collection, I knew I needed them in my life.


The Muppets Most Wanted Collection is based on the newest Muppets movie and contains 8 gorgeous limited edition shades. The shades are quite neutral which wasn't I was expecting from this collection as The Muppets often reminds me of bright colours. Either way, the shades are pretty gorgeous in this collection and you might want to check them out if neutral with PAZAZZ is your thing.

I bought the When Froggy Met Piggy set from Myers for $24.95 which includes two full size O.P.I. nail polishes which I thought was a pretty good deal as one bottle is normally $19.95!! So the set contains the two shades "Kermit Speak to Me" and "Gaining Mole-Mentum". They are both lovely 
shades, and I don't own anything like them in my growing nail polish collection.


"Kermit Speak to Me" is a mauve/green duochrome certain angles and light, appears mauve with hints of brown and gold. It applies a little on the sheer side and is opaque in 2-3 coats. I LOVE THIS SHADE! 

The other nail polish is "Gaining Mole-Momentum" which has gold and rose gold shredded glitter. It looks like little pieces of foil and apply quite generously on the nail. I must admit it is a little difficult to 
get off but hey, that's glitter nail polish for ya.



Overall, I'm in love with these shades and I can tell that I will be wearing them on my nails for a while. I really want to get my hands on the other shades in The Muppets Most Wanted Collection!

Have you watched The Muppets before? Who is your favourite Muppet?
Mine's Fozzie Bear! WAKA! WAKA! ;D
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous shades, the glitter in particular is lovely. I was always a fan of Fozzie Bear too, though I did like Miss Piggy and Kermit aw well ;)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a great pairing! I'm dying for more duochrome polishes and shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pairing, looks stunning x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kermit Me to Speak reminds me a lot of one of my favorite OPI shades I'm running out it. Duochromes are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig