Monday 10 February 2014

The Body Shop Born Lippy


A couple of years ago for my birthday my cousin gave me some products from The Body Shop. Two of them were pots of the Born Lippy lip balms in the flavours Strawberry and Raspberry. I used the Raspberry one every day before school and I was obsessed with it and then I tried the Strawberry flavour and didn't like that one as much. Somehow I managed to lose BOTH of them and then eventually forgot about them.

THEN I took a trip to The Body Shop in Melbourne and picked up some more. I bought the flavours in Raspberry {Obvs} and Passionberry. I pretty much use these at home all the time because I can easily clean my hands and apply it on my lips. I normally don't like lip products in little pots because they are so impractical for during the day and it just gets nasty bleh. I use it before I do my make up to moisturise my lips so they are ready for lipstick by the time I finish my face. I also use a little bit before I go to sleep to hydrate them.

The smell amazing, they smell really sweet and similar to their names. Passionberry smells like grape and the Raspberry just smells delightful. They taste good too, I know you're not supposed to eat them but sometimes you can't help but lick your lips. They go on really smooth and leave a glossy finish and I'd say that they last a good while which is something that I like with a lip balm. They definitely make my lips feel less chapped which is SO good - 10 points to The Body Shop.

I can't even explain how obsessed I am with the Raspberry lip pot. This will be a product that I will repurchase time and time again because I love it so much. If they were to bring this product out in stick form I would be extremely over the moon. The Born Lippy Lip Pots are $7.95 at The Body Shop.

Have you tried the Born Lippy Lip Pots?
What are your thoughts on them?
xx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love these as well :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) Just letting you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. To find out what you have to do have a look here http://hellokiarrah.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous blog post, absolutely love the picture! Followed on bloglovin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much! Hope you like all the future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig