Wednesday 19 February 2014

MAC Lustering


After loving my last trip to MAC, I became obsessed with their lipsticks. In Januarys Melbourne trip, the MAC store in the city was calling me to buy another lipstick on the last day I was there. I stood there for ages trying to pick something that was an every day pink lipstick and that's when I found "Lustering".

I was so excited when I swatched "Lustering" on my hand because it just was the perfect pink lipstick in my opinion. MAC describes it as an "outspoken pink" but I think it looks like a watermelon shade on the lips. I usually am scared with pink MAC lipsticks because they are usually too bright and bold or too bubblegum pink and then when I found this one I knew I had to have it. "Lustering" is a lustre which is my favourite finish from MAC because they are sheer but build-able making them so much more versatile. I didn't find one layer very pigmented so I just kept swiping until I got it to the colour that I wanted. As it is a lustre finish the lasting power isn't that great but that's what is to be expected with balmy type lipsticks.

I really love the colour of this lipstick. I like that it's really easy to apply and feels lightweight on my lips. I have been wearing this quite a bit lately because it is a very summery shade without being over the top.

Have you tried MAC's Lustering?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This lipstick looks amazing on you! I have to give this one a try!

    Chantalle x
    ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour really suits you!

    Lauren
    tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig