Sunday 19 October 2014

Lush Space Girl Bath Bomb

I have had this bath bomb from Lush sitting in my cupboard for a while and I finally found the time to sit back and relax. Now that my exams are officially over for the year, I was like "you worked hard girl, #treatyoself". 


I decided on using the Lush Space Girl Bath Bomb because it smelt so good annnd because it looks like a little itty bitty glittery spaceship! Now I know that when I post about Lush that it is always a bath bomb, and that is because I don't take baths very often so when I do, it's like a field trip {so #treatyoself}. First things first {no iggy jokes here my friend}, the smell of Space Girl is incredible! I actually prefer this scent to all the other Lush products because it didn't give me a headache! I can't even begin to describe what this bath bomb smells like.. maybe a mix between a flower and a sweet berry? maybe.

When I plopped it in the bath I was a little mortified to be honest because my whole bath started turning red {dafig?} but then as it fizzed out after two minutes or so, a purple berry colour mixed in with the red and it had this real cool ombre effect in the water! The smell definitely lingers! I can still smell it on my skin and in my bathroom and I'm totally cool with it because it smells so good! I'm going to say that I felt like a slippery seal when I tried getting out of the bath HAHHAH, people have said that they haven't found their bath bomb very moisturising, but I did.

Overall, I enjoyed having a bath with the Lush Space Girl bath ballistic! I don't think I will repurchase because bath bombs are kind of a one time thing {if you want more uses + bubbles, invest in the bubble bars}.

What is your favourite product from Lush?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig