Wednesday 29 January 2014

MAC Stroke of Midnight Eye Bag: Nude

I purchased a Stroke of Midnight set from MAC not too long ago and I can't believe I have waited so long to talk about it. Unfortunately it is limited edition so I'm not entirely sure if they are still stocking this set. MAC had a whole range of different sets to choose from and I decided on getting the Stroke of Midnight Eye Bag in the colour Nude.


The bag is black with a white geometric pattern finished off with gold piping and I absolutely LOVE it because it looks so sleek and classy. It's the perfect size for my bag and I could even use it as a purse for when I go out [HAAAAAAH}.

In the bag I got a Pro Longwear Paint pot in "Utterly Becoming" which is creamy pinky-beige and I have been using this every time I do my makeup because its such a natural colour that I use it under shadows as a primer to make the colours stand out more or I use it on the lid on its own. I like to think of it as a matte version of "Naked Lunch" WHICH IS MY FAVOURITE!!

I also got a Fluidline in "Past Twilight" and MAC describes it as a blacked plum and in the pot it looks brown toned with a hint of purple. I always use black eyeliner and I recently dipped my toe into using other colours {ahem, okay it was just brown but still..}. I think this Fluidline offers a more softer look than a harsh black gel liner.

To apply both of these products, there is a Double-Ended 209 Eyeliner/ 239SE Eye Shader Brush which is handy. I haven't used it too much because I found that it was easier to apply the Paint Pot on my lids with my fingers. The 209 Eyeliner part of the brush is a thin tip rather than some eyeliner brushes I have at home which have a rounder shape.

There is also the Extreme Dimension Mascara which I have not opened yet because I have WAY too many mascaras that are open at the moment - I would rather use all of them up before opening a new one. From reviews I read, the brush is very prickly and is supposed to create both volume and length.


Did any of you manage to pick up any of the MAC Stroke of Midnight Sets?
xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig