Thursday 23 January 2014

Essie: Bachelorette Bash



Essie's "Bachelorette Bash" is a bright creamy fuchsia/magenta colour and is apart of the 25th Anniversary Collection. It applies like a dream and the end finish is very glossy and I would say it lasts a pretty long time {I can't give exact dates because I always manage to chip my nails within 24 hours D: }. Essie nail polishes have really nice colour pay off and this particular colour wasn't streaky at all. Two coats makes it opaque but I always apply three just for safety.

I bought this not long ago and I think it's a lovely colour for summer because it's so bright and it makes my hands look extremely tanned which is nice. The colour in the bottle doesn't give the shade justice because it's absolutely gorgeous on. I bought it just thinking it was another shade of pink, NONO I was wrong. It has become my ultimate favourite nail polish colour {aside from mermaid blue}.

What do you think of this colour?
xx

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm so envious of your nails! Such a gorgeous colour as well!

    Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    http://laceeandlattes.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig