Wednesday 8 January 2014

December Favourites 2013

Since I did a post on my favourite beauty products of the whole of 2013, I didn't get to show you the beauty products that I have been loving in the month of December.


Nars Blush {Orgasm}
It's no secret that nearly every beauty blogger has or wants this shimmery peachy-pink blush. I finally got myself a Nars blush last month and I have been wearing every day since I bought it and love it. 

Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
This brush is alright for blending shadows in the crease of your eye but because the bristles are so dense I use it more to blend in concealers and they do a pretty good job at concealing under eye circles and blemishes.

Benefit's Erase Paste
I have serious panda eyes and I heard Zoella mention this product in one of her videos and it seemed to work on her so I thought I would use this and I love it. Its a creamy texture and you only need the slightest amount. I use this under my eyes but it can also be used for blemishes that are pretty difficult to hide.

Maybelline Total Clean Eye & Lip Makeup Remover
I used to use makeup wipes to take off my eye makeup and it used to hurt and tug at my eyes and my eyelashes kept falling out. Then I saw this makeup remover and decided to try it out. It's cheap and it works pretty good so it checks all the boxes.

Carmex Moisture Plus {Pink}
This lip balm is SO GOOD! Its a tinted lip balm and I'm pretty sure there are some other colours to choose from and they do a great job at keeping my lips moisturised whilst giving them a nice colour that lasts.

And these are the beauty products that I have been giving extra love to this month!
What have you been loving in the month of December?
xx


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the Erase Paste! It'a an absolute saviour when I'm having a bad day. And I think I'll have to buy some Real Techniques brushes soon - I run my hands over the sample one in my local Priceline every time I walk past!

    Amy | Bubbles & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your favorites! I really want to get some real techniques brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the Erase Paste so bad but I just can't bring myself to buy it just yet. Very jealous of your December Favourites :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these favourites - I love Erase paste too, I have the worst circles under my eyes that never seem to go, but this has helped cover it a lot! Lovely post :)

    Christina | Passion Obsession | New Year Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig