Wednesday 24 June 2015

How I Store Long Lip Products

Something I have always struggled with is storing long lip products such as crayons, pencils and liquid lipstick because:
A) I have many, and
B) They look so odd with the rest of my lipsticks which are like half of the size.

But at last, I have found a SOLUTION *Points finger in the air*


In my latest homewares haul, I mentioned that I picked up this copper canister which is actually the perfect size to keep all of the crayons and lip pencils that I own. It looks like a pretty bouquet of lipstick flowers which is really unique and gives a nice touch to my room. I like the fact that I can just see the caps without the writing {I'm all about aesthetics}. It currently store about 15 lip products in there at the moment which is a little worrying but fear not, there is room for more ;). {I'm kidding, I have too many and need to stop buying LIP PRODUCTS! I have only one pair of lips!!!}

As for the lip products that are stashed in there, majority of them are from Revlon as I went zero to crazy on their release of the MATTE and LACQUER balms. I did do posts on them, full reviews and swatches but I culled a few colours that I wasn't just diggin'. So of course all the ones that survived were pinks, oranges, corals and one lonely red shade.

And of course more lip crayons; Rimmel "Keep Mauving", Bourjois "Orange Punch" and Nyx "Honey Nectar". These are crayons that are quite sheer but buildable and I pretty much wear on days where I cannot be bothered with anything too fancy. And then my beloved NARS "Red Square" which is bright orange red. Me gusta :} And also another lip pencil from NARS called "New Lover" which is a velvet gloss and is more comfortable to wear and has a sheeny finish on the lips.

I also have some matte liquid lipsticks such as "Suadeberry" from Lime Crime and a vintage red matte from Klara Cosmetics. And I also have a dupe for Lime Crime's Red Velvet which I'm testing out from Savvy in the shade "Miss Monroe".

How do you store awkward lip products? I'd really love to know!
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig