Sunday 22 September 2013

Beauty Wish list #1

There are many cosmetic products that I wanted on my wish list but I managed to narrow it down to my top 5 beauty products that ended up overcoming them all. 
Created with Polyvore

{1} Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: It's no secret that this is on my wish list! Everyone and everyone they know either owns one or desperately wants the Naked palette in their life. I specifically want the naked 2 palette because I feel like the colours are more natural which is the look I like best. Also, I want to see what all the hype is about as well as be able to achieve the looks that beauty gurus do on youtube because they always seem to use this palette for nearly every tutorial.

{2} Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder: I rarely use bronzer but I don't care, I just want this in my collection. The bronzer is separated into four little squares which ends up looking like a chocolate bar which I think is super cute. I have heard a lot of people rave about this bronzer and that just makes me want this in my life.

{3} Benefit They're Real! Mascara: Again, another product that literally everyone has raved about and all I have heard is positive reviews! I have quite short eyelashes and I would love to give this mascara a try to see if they live up to my expectations.

{4} Benefit Fine One One: I absolutely LOVE the watermelon and coral colours!! Apparently it's a lip colour as well as a highlighter, blush and contour which is really interesting because I love things that have more than one purpose because it makes me feel like the product is worth the money that I spent.

{5} Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: A lot of beauty bloggers have talked about this product and I feel like I want to try this out for myself! Also, the packaging totally won me over because it looks like something to do with magic {how exciting!}.

And thats the top 5 beauty products on my wish list for now. What are your top 5 beauty products that you want in your collection? Let me know in the comments below.

xx

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The Urban Decay primer looks like it stepped out of a Harry Potter movie! I like :)

    check out my blog? x

    http://theilyxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of Benefit Fine One. The packaging is super sleek.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of products. I'd love to try the Bourjois Bronzer. Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know on my blog!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey if you haven't already bought it you can get the Bourjois bronzer off Asos for $12 free delivery! This is the link: http://bit.ly/1fbXLQN :)

    ReplyDelete

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig