Monday 12 January 2015

The Big Ol' Lush Sale Haul

Everyone seems to go nuts over the Lush 50% off selected items sale every boxing day so last year I decided to give it a look to see if there were some real good deals. I am going to start off with how incredible BUSY the store was, holy moly I underestimated how crazy it was going to be. It wasn't like there were people stabbing each other with their heels to get the prodz that they wanted, but the store was so tight and full of people. I ended up waiting in line for 45 minutes. yep. let's not talk about it anymore.

SO I DID SOME SHOPPING, yaaaaay!!

I never know what I want from there so I ducked and weaved through the crowd looking at things while trying to read labels {Note for next time, have an idea of what you want to buy}. I picked up a few things that sounded interesting to me and not really if they were popular or not.


The Ocean Sea Salt Scrub was a repurchase as mama lemon and I really enjoyed it the first time we bought it. I would describe the smell as being a sweet salt as it's not like the Big Shampoo where it smells like straight up salt. The texture is so lovely, it's fluffy and you can feel the granules work to remove dead skin. It leaves your skin feeling instantly refreshed and smelling great!

The only product that I kinda wish I didn't buy was the Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar. I will say that it does smell like strawberry milk and the whole aesthetic of it being in a strawberry shape is really on point. But when I use it, I can't help feel like I'm like an oily seal which is really sad. It makes all the water droplets just roll of my skin and I can't work with it. BUT it does make your skin feel amazingly soft when you pop out of the shower. Minusing point due to the oiliness.

I managed to get a Rose Jam Shower Gel which I had been waiting to go on sale since the christmas collection came out. Good things come to those who wait, amirite?! It smells like straight up roses and it fills up the whole bathroom with the scent. It lingers on my skin and it somehow makes me feel a little relaxed after I use it.

I saw a tub of the Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie sitting on the shelf next to the Rose Jam Gel and took a whiff of it and then put it straight in my basket. The smell of this body stuff smells like roses too but less strong. The texture is a thick whipped cream which is divine to work into the skin as it goes on so creamy!

Did you manage to buy anything from the Lush sale?
xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LEMONMEL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig